Monday, March 13, 2006

Oh, that drunk girl with the beads? M'big sis.


my sisters are hilarious. Vanessa is witty funny and will act weird for a laugh, which is always good. Sabrina makes me laugh just by talking. And then she gets pissed because she's not trying to be funny, and gets mad that I'm not taking her seriously, and that makes me laugh harder.
Example. She called at like 1AM my time on Saturday to tell me about our cousin Steven's party in nyc. The kid went all out, and it sounded like an amazing time. I was trying to pay attention but she talks so fast normally that when she's drunk, there's just no stopping her.
I guess whoever got the most beads by the end of the night, won an ipod. So brina was going on and on in her very own special version of drunk girl dialect and I was trying my best not to hang up on her.
"So I was working the room, right? Talking to EVERYBODY getting their beads. They kept saying, you're gonna win, I want you to win."
"But you already have an ipod, right?"
"Yes, but still. So The whole night I had all these heavy beads on me, and they were hot and I was getting so sweaty and gross, and when we weighed them out at the end of the night, i was totally the winner. There was no contest. But Steven gave the ipod to this other girl! Can you believe that?!"
"Yea, bri, you have one, who cares?"
(screaming) "I DO! Those beads got heavy and my skin is all itchy now!"
Sorry, I freakin love my sister, but when people call me in the early morning to yell at me in slurred speech about sensitive skin and missing second ipods, I get full quickly.
"Ok, sorry Bri, I'm gonna go."
And like a switch, the wonders of drunk girl kicked in and she was happy as a clam. "OK, bye sister!! I'll send pics!!"
oh, I enjoy it.

No comments: