Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Rainy Days and The Attack of Sloth Girl.

Hey, guess what?? It's raining out! you know what's better than a rainy day? A month of consecutive rainy days!!! It does wonders for the morale!
You know those people who go out in public with sweat suits on, and you stop to wonder, now is that really appropriate? Well, I'm that person...and yes, yes it is. Because nothing is more uncomfortable than wet denim and it's my day off and I will wear a sweat suit everywhere today. and when I come indoors I will switch it out for the fresh fuzzy hooded goodness of another one.
It's seriously SO wet outside. You know swimming?? that's dryer. I woke up early with delusions of grandeur thinking I'd take a jog on the beach, but it was pouring, so pancakes and my tivo list sounded much more appropriate. And that's what I've done. It's 130 in the afternoon, a shower is nowhere on my schedule and even typing 'pancake' is making me sick due to the amount of batter i've ingested.
Staying indoors for extended periods of time is not healthy. The effects are apparent. I was watching The Apprentice this morning, without the volume, making up the voices for everyone. If you've seen this season, there's a guy on it with a British accent, so it was particularly enjoyable to do his voice-over. This is a HIGHLY entertaining game and I completely recommend it to anyone who wants to feel bad about their life. When you're sitting alone in a jog-suit watching TV on mute, essentially talking to yourself and laughing til you cry, it's time to evaluate where you are.
OK, well I gotta get out of here. Thinking of going to the SFMOMA and i've bet myself a dollar that I won't go in sweat pants. I see that bet! and raise you!
sigh.

No comments: