Saturday, February 18, 2006

MO Winter Ball (gong)

So the hotel has a big party once a year right after Chinese New Year, go figure. Last year it was on a huge boat which was hella cool, this year it was in this amazing ballroom at the Westin St. Francis, overlooking the city. As usual, prizes were given away. I tell this story all the time, but the company has a prize wheel they spin once a month where people win cash. Really, it's a giant wheel. I've spun it 3 times and I have no idea why. Every time they hand me the money they say with a smile, "Keep taking those Safety Quizes!" I have no clue what they're talking about. I've never seen, let alone taken a safety quiz. But what am I going to say?
Anyway, the wheel didn't make an appearance at the party but I still won dinner for 2 at Campton Place (a $250 value). I would have so much rather had burritos for a year for $250, but what can you do? Gani sent me some pics from the party, here they are.














1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i love it. especially the fourth picture down. my fav to be sure.